Quick and Easy Steps:
In just 5 minutes, you can do something meaningful to help the less fortunate in our community. Here’s how…
1. Do (one or more) of the following:
- Ask your kids to choose one or two gently used books that they no longer read
- Grab a pack of unopened diapers from your changing area
- Look through your closet for 5-10 articles of clothing that you haven’t worn in the past couple of months
2. Bag up your items and put them by the door or in your car so you’ll see them the next time you run an errand.
3. When you’re out and about, drop your items by Floris UMC–we’re conveniently located at 13600 Frying Pan Rd.
We rely on the generosity of people like you to provide assistance to those in need. May God bless your generosity.